Insuladd Paint Additive is a unique blend of ceramic microspheres designed to be mixed into
ordinary paints and reduce heat gain (heat absorption) in homes and buildings.
It will help decrease the amount of heat that is absorbed by the walls, ceilings and roofs,
making your paint act as a radiant barrier.
The blend of microscopic hollow ceramic spheres act as a reflective barrier, leaving heat
outside. Insuladd paint additive was created using NASA technology of the heat-reflecting tile
used on the space shuttle and ceramic. It is safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, economical
Among their benefits are:
- Paint additive for interior and exterior use.
- Has unique energy saving properties that reflect, resist, and dissipate heat.
- Easily mixes with your paint to make it heating reflecting paint.
- Saves you money by reducing your cooling demands.
- Safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, economical and effective.
- Ideal for all residential and commercial painting applications.
How it Works
© 2005 - 2017 Fusion Energy Planners, Inc. All rights reserved.